Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Field Trip #2: Dunes




This weekend we went driving on a secondary road; I will call it Beach Ave.
The road took us past the back side of the Masset Canadian Forces Base. It is a very secure facility with 'no trespassing' signs along the main highway and along the beach there are barbwire fences partially intact to keep us out. The base was built to contain a listening antenna; to keep an ear on international communications.
The boys had fun running down the dunes and wondered why I would not let them roll down them too. (I am patiently waiting for my washer/dryer and I am not doing more laundry than necessary. We already had the chat about wearing the same outside pants several times before they go into the wash. We have also chatted about boots in that they must be worn at all times when not in city limits of Masset).
Below is a panorama video: trying out a new feature on my camera!




1 comment:

Mike said...

The video feature works great on your camera!!