Thursday, November 27, 2008

we are out of dog food


Yesterday J had a volleyball tourney in Port so I decided to head south to go watch a game and pick up some dog food at the vet/ranch/pet food store in Tlell, about 60km away from Masset.

On my drive, the wind was howling, tree branches were flying across the road and I could see the waves crashing. It was hard to stay vertical while getting close to the bank to get some photos.






It was a wild and crazy day on the coast with gale force winds.

J had a good showing at the vball game. He was serving, setting and passing the ball with excellence (see pic below of J passing) must have got that talent from his mother or possibly uncle Bri.




Snow day on Nov 21.



My boys! It seems their 'bonding time' is when they are doing dishes. They are either fighting or goofing off. This was a goof day. Sometimes it gets quite rowdy in there, dad asks if they need to do dishes alone, but I say no! They are forced to work together and cooperate. Only one day they did not pass inspection. I tell them if there are dirty dishes in the dry rack then they both are to blame!

























No comments: