Monday, February 9, 2009

The moon

On my drive to work this morning, I pulled over to spend a moment with the moon. It was full and bright; hanging just above the tree line on the horizion. I could see the dark and light areas on it's surface. It gave off a beam of light that lit up Masset Inlet like a strobe. just awsome. If I had said 'yes' to a fancy new camera for Christmas, I would have taken a postcard perfect picture. I will do my best to caputre something to show you this moment tomorrow morning.... another cold, clear night out there :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see myself in that moment...

In November of last year, I had a moment of seeing the sun across the valley over the Fraser river on my drive into work on Cariboo Hill. I had to sit at a stop sign for just the right amount of time that I got lost in the mist and dim lights of the city - it seemed very tranquil. Until I was honked at.