Sunday, February 7, 2010

old phone wanted

So when you buy the cheapest phone available the chance of it surviving an under water experience is unlikely. I have seen phones come back to life from a swim in the lake or a short submersion in the washing machine but mine was not so lucky. Lulu pockets are not the desired depth for keeping a cell phone safe while reaching over and washing the toilet, hence the need to ask around for a 'new to me' used Telus friendly cell phone.... anyone got one hiding in a box somewhere? I have given at least 2 retro phones to my parents and now I am asking for a similar one to come my way... ring ring?

If I am not so lucky, a phone will be added to my list of things to do while off-island. oh well.

You can still leave a message on my cell, send me an email, or even a facebook message. No texts will get replied to. I have to admit, I kinda like not having a phone... I feel lighter, free-er somehow. If the kids need something, they can still call dad :)

1 comment:

Brian Hiebert said...

ok, can you at least use maple syrup and cut out the corn syrup and brown dugar? How much sweetner do you need? Stevia!!!