Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Family Time

And then some aunts and uncles came up for a visit. What a crazy bunch of relatives. There was lots of eating, laughing, playing voilent games of 'spoons'... I learned that my stellar card playing techniques must have come from my dad's side of the family. Sorry uncle L, but your sister A had interesting card-playing strategies:)

The guys all went fishing one day, we did some beachcombing, had smokies over a fire on the beach even though I am pretty sure the fire ban was not lifted yet (oops), visited the museum in Skidegate, and hiked Tow Hill.
Here are almost all of us (we left D back on the trail. He had sore feet) out on the rocks at the Blow Hole. Lots of interesting tide pools.

Here is the platform trail through the trees. We spied out mushrooms along the way.


and D is getting pretty strong. I think I saw the balancing rock sway just a little.

No comments: