Sunday, January 25, 2009

blogging touble

I have just spent the last half hour+ getting a post ready and I can not 'post' it. yeesh.

The quick summary is we had a fun time with nana visiting over J's birthday week this past week.

Went driving on the beach and found moonshells (pic insert here), made ice cream cake (pic insert here), played in the snow (pic insert here), hiked up Tow Hill today (pic insert here).

Counting the weeks till we come visit family and friends: 6 week countdown starting now!

Are you guys out of the fog yet?? We had a bit of snow the other day followed by clear sunny skies today (pic insert here). A perfect snowboarding day if I had my board to walk up and ride down Telegraph Hill. But I did see cars parked at the surf spot today on the drive back from Tow Hill :)

1 comment:

Gen said...

Hi Nicole!

Thanks for dropping by my blog!! Be patient with blogger...its got a mind of its own at times but has proven to keep our little corners of cyberspace up and running pretty well!!!!

p.s. Corinthians is my FAVOURITE!!!