Friday, January 16, 2009

FRIDAY has a new meaning for me

I just finished my first full week of work and I am exhausted! whew. Just hanging out tonight watching the documentary "The Long Way Down" (thanks Mike!)... maybe it will get us thinking about exploring Africa next :)

We went out to see the surfers last weekend; the waves were pretty good. The volleyball gang I play with on Monday nights are all getting their surf gear and I think I will have to join the fun pretty soon.

So I had trouble loading the video and just got back to it today... JANUARY 21, a big B-day around here for the firstborn son. We have been in party mode all week with nana here to celebrate. We had a pre-birthday dinner yesterday with steak and mash potatoes and tonight was home-made ceaser salad, brocolli soup and deer crock-pot and rice. All J's favorites in a 3 course meal. Now we (I better pay attention) are watching a movie called 'Express' and then we will have ice cream cake (I made it!) for dessert after. later,n

No comments: