Monday, July 6, 2009

missing the boys

It has been really quiet here the last week. It's quite different without the boys around... there is little laundry to do and few dishes to wash. I quite enjoy the quiet lunch hour at home with B; maybe over summer, lunch would not have been so rushed anyways. I open the fridge and there is always food in there. We haven't even finished the jug of milk and the cheese has almost expired. So while they are in Van, we will enjoy the peace and quiet. My grubby, hungry, noisy, messy boys will be home soon :) but I do miss them.

2 comments:

rachel joy said...

I was so surprised to see them in Rupert! At first I was a little confused because I didn't expect to see them there and I had never met your in-laws. Thankfully, the boys recognized me.

Unknown said...

I saw the boys in church! Too bad I didn't see you. Busy doing school stuff; but I'm having a good July. Enjoy the quiet.