Sunday, April 3, 2011

feeling guilty...

... that it has been months since posting. A few things have fallen thru the cracks since September; I have not been to book club in forever, haven't gone to volleyball on monday nights, no prenatal group night (it was a volunteer gig) and no blogging. The past months I have been working, coaching, and studying while squeezing in all the other daily activities. In November I went to Germany with my bff LF and her little man Lucas, over Christmas season there were lots of dinner parties around town, I worked the whole month of January, February was crazy busy with basketball practices and March was the road trip over Spring Break to Penticton for the Jr All Native tourney. Now I have 2 finals left to write for my course, some practicum hours in Prince Rupert and then I will breath a sign of relief. I hope to be done my certification by the end of summer. Looking ahead, I have ACL surgery in 3 weeks, Bri and J are coming for a visit in May (SO EXCITED!) and we have summer holidays planned in July. That's it in a nutshell. Signing off again: we just got a bag of jumbo prawns I need to deal with.... yum!

1 comment:

Norma Hill - aka penandpapermama said...

well nice to see you back! Wish I'd known you were in Penticton, would have loved to have seen you. We were planning to watch some games, but our expected guests decided to stay in a motel and we didn't know the game times, disappointing :-( Anyway, good to see you back blogging