Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas countdown...

I feel like it is December 22 with only a few days left to get everything organized; reason being I am sending (via the Pacific Coastal flight) down a box-of-gifts-and-cards for my dad to pick up and play Santa on Thursday. I have almost everything ready; not done the cards which always take longer to do that anticipated, and I have one more weaving project to finish. The little Gitksan dancing girls are getting a very special gift this year from auntie. I work Monday, I have an errand to run in Charlotte on Tuesday, I work Wednesday... Get the picture of my time crunch? I will get a pic posted of my handiwork soon, but don't show the girls :)

After that, the next few weeks are looking good; the boys have their final volleyball game-day in Port on Friday, D's birthday is on Saturday, and the Christmas concert, school pancake breakfast, and my work party is the following week. Good times. B is just laughing with 17 days off over Christmas while I am working the whole time. My co-worker is going back east for the holidays so I am covering for her. She owes me some time off in the New Year for sure. We have an invite for Christmas Eve and Christmas day dinner so that is really great.

Back to my weaving.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are seriously nuts! Slow down sister.